Social Media planning and strategy is an integral part of any marketing campaign in 2020. It is a powerful tool to include in our marketing strategy: it has the ability to help build a personal connection with your prospective customers and your community. It can help build
(and foster) a relationship that you can leverage to
- grow your brand
- understand customer needs
- lead to more business down the line
The main goal with your business’s social media should be to grow awareness of your products and services (while doing your best to avoiding overt selling). The content you create and curate, should be consistent in tone and messaging, and needs to focus on educating your existing and potential audience, not only about your products and services, but about you and your staff as well.
The benefits of a robust social media strategy include:
● Increased brand awareness
● Growing a larger audience
● Connecting with your audience better
● Increased website traffic
● Generating more leads
● Leads to more sales (aka conversions) – current statistics indicate that 73% of people
purchase items or services because of social media
Curious for more? Let me help you out! Contact me for all the things social.